Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- That this manuscript is original, and has not been formally published (in a journal or book) previously, and is not currently under consideration by any other journal or book.
- That the authors have taken due care and attention to ensure the integrity of the research reported in this article, and that the contents of the article are – to the best knowledge of the authors – true and that the article does not misrepresent any facts.
- That all co-authors of this manuscript are aware of, and in agreement with, the terms of this agreement and that the submitted manuscript has been approved by these authors.
- That if the authors have any competing interests or other conflicts that may bias their article (e.g. financial support) that these are fully disclosed to the editors and within the article.
- Email addresses of all co-authors will be provided by the submitting author during the submission process.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- All figures are also uploaded separately in high-resolution as additional files (1200 dpi for line art, 600 dpi for grayscale and 300 dpi for colour). None of them exceeds 20MB.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of this journal. Where available, DOIs or URLs to the references are provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms
- that this article contains no violation of any existing copyright or other third party right or any material of a libelous, confidential, or otherwise unlawful nature, and that I will indemnify and keep indemnified the Editor and THE PUBLISHER against all claims and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) arising from any breach of this warranty and the other warranties on my behalf in this agreement;
- that I have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any illustrations, diagrams or other material included in the article of which I am not the copyright owner.
- on behalf of any co-authors, I agree to this work being published in the Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering as Open Access, and licenced under a Creative Commons Licence, 4.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode. This licence allows for the fullest distribution and re-use of the work for the benefit of scholarly information.
For authors that are not copyright owners in the work (for example government employees), please contact VGTU to make alternative agreements.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.