Aims and Scope
Business, Management and Education publishes original scientific papers on the latest empirical and theoretical research conducted either at the national or international level dealing with various aspects of economics, business and high education management. All articles are peer reviewed.
The Journal is designed for publishing articles in the following fields of research:
– Regional competitiveness through investment efficiency;
– Production economics and management;
– Innovation management;
– Financial engineering;
– Financial institution management in times of economic turbulence;
– Social and economical environment of business development;
– Sustainable enterprise;
– Higher Education Management.
Business, Management and Education provides an excellent opportunity to reach out to an international audience of academic researchers, world-wide industry practitioners and government policy makers.