Aims and Scope
The Journal of Civil Engineering and Management is a peer-reviewed journal that provides an international forum for the dissemination of the latest original research, achievements and developments. We publish for researchers, designers, users and manufacturers in the different fields of civil engineering and management.
The journal publishes original articles that present new information and reviews. Our objective is to provide essential information and new ideas to help improve civil engineering competency, efficiency and productivity in world markets.
The Journal of Civil Engineering and Management publishes articles in the following fields:
- building materials and structures,
- structural mechanics and physics,
- geotechnical engineering,
- road and bridge engineering,
- urban engineering and economy,
- constructions technology, economy and management,
- information technologies in construction,
- fire protection, thermoinsulation and renovation of buildings,
- labour safety in construction.
Note that the journal does not publish in the following areas: seismic processes and earthquake engineering, offshore engineering, hydrology and hydraulic engineering, underground structures, transportation and traffic engineering, land surveying and mapping.