Aims and Scope
The Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management is a peer reviewed journal for the publication of original research on the environment with emphasis on changes caused by human activities and international research towards sustainability.
The scope is multidisciplinary and international and the subjects covered include:
- atmosphere and air pollution control and pollution mitigation technologies,
- water pollution control and pollution mitigation technologies,
- soil pollution control and pollution mitigation technologies,
- entrails of the earth and their protection,
- waste management including zero-waste technologies,
- environmental expertise,
- control over physical and technological environmental impacts and reduction technologies,
- nuclear hydro physics and radioactive pollution,
- modelling environmental processes,
- environmental monitoring,
- landscape protection,
- environmental ethics,
- environmental law and management,
- quality of indoor and outdoor environments
In addition, it publishes short reports and observations, reviews and bibliography, reports on conferences and workshops.
Publication of the Journal is funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania.
The journal is acknowledged by The Lithuanian Academy of Sciences and The International Academy of Ecological and Life Protection Sciences (IAELPS), which is an associate member of the Public Information Department of the United Nations.